Promote Suicide Awareness & Prevention
- Suicide Prevention Awareness is represented by the color yellow. (It has also been reprensented by purple and turquoise).
- World Suicide Prevention Day is September 10th.
- National Suicide Prevention Week is the Monday through Sunday surrounding September 10th.
- National Suicide Prevention Month is September.
- #BeThe1To is the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline's message for National Suicide Prevention Month and beyond.
Show Your Support
- Honor Beads represent the ways in which suicide has affected our lives and our loved ones. There is a different color to show our personal connection to the cause.
- Project Semicolon. The semicolon is used as a message of affirmation and solidarity against suicide, depression, addiction and other mental health issues.
- Suicide Prevention Awareness support store contains items like rubber wristbands, ribbon magnets, lapel pins, bumper stickers and much more.