Please don't...YOU matter! Please reach out for help.
- You can contact the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention Crisis Line at (800) 273-8255 or text TALK to 741741
- You can call 911.
- You can go to your local emergency room and speak with a social worker about your care options.
- The Connections website has an online program where those who have experienced suicidal thinking can speak with suicide attempt survivors.
- The Live Through This website contains personal stories of recovery and hope from suicide attempt survivors.
- The Suicide.org website contains a list of Suicide Hotlines within the United States and internationally that you can call.
- The Suicide Awareness Voices of Education (Save) website contains information on how to get help.
- The 7 cups website connects you to caring listeners for free emotional support.